Welcome to 422 Studio

Monday, June 10, 2013

Richmond Boudoir Photography


Sometimes it's true that the sexiest thing a woman can wear is her smile. Today's session is no exception to that. She has an incredible smile. I've been fortunate enough to see it at several points over the last 5 years. Her first beauty session with me. Her engagement session, her beautiful wedding and most recently when she visited me in the new studio for an updated boudoir session. I love that I've had the chance to photograph her at so many points in her life and look forward to many more.
Enjoy some of the images from her session and maybe get some idea's for what you'd like to do at a boudoir photo session of your very own.




Wardrobe ideas: Vintage sweater with a wide neck and matching lace pantie. Nothing to complicate just simplistic, classic and beautiful.

422 Studio offers boudoir and glamour photography services to the Richmond, Virginia (and surround communities) area.

804-833-0888



11 comments:

Danea Burleson said...

These are so adorable! I LOVE that second shot!!

Ginger said...

Thank you Danea!

Rebecca said...

I love these! That second shot is my favorite, too. :-) These are the types of images I'd be looking for in a boudoir session.

Ginger said...

Thank you Rebecca! I love to hear that I'm creating what people want to see. Makes me feel good!

Anne said...

Ohhhhh, I love this! I so love these soft and light images. Awesome!

Ewan said...

Great playfulness to this series.

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Love the simplicity of the session because you can focus on your client and how beautiful she is instead of a bunch of props and stuff cluttering the image!

Kim Hill said...

So pretty. LOVE the light airy feeling.

Ginger said...

Thanks guys. She has been a favorite to work with over the years.

Candice said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! The second shot is my favorite too :)

Leslie said...

#2 is so graceful and sweetly sexy. They're all just beautiful. I love a draping sweater.