Welcome to 422 Studio

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thank you!

I realize I am terrible about blogging regularly so here is my belated thank you post. Thank you to everyone who made it out to my grand opening party. It was a huge success and I am so happy to have to many supportive friends and amazing clients who were able to make it out. It was a pleasure getting to spend the evening with you and I feel so proud that so many of you attended. I also can not wait to work with Shelby, Alaina, and Diana at their sessions. I know these 3 ladies are going to be a blast to work with.

This dream of mine to have an actual physical studio of my own has taken me 5 incredible years to achieve and I could not have done it without the support of my family, friend and clients.

Thank you all so very much.

Ginger













A few pictures of me with some of the wonderful ladies and gentlemen who made it out to the event. See the huge grin! That was plastered on my mug all night. Seeing you guys made me super happy. I realize there are many more people that I didn't get a chance to get a picture with and I thank you all too. Next time I'll be better about getting pictures.


No comments: