Welcome to 422 Studio

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holy holiday craziness batman

As I'm wrapping up the season (literally and figuratively) I realize I've been seriously neglectful of the blog. Sorry! New pictures will be up after the holidays. I'd hate to spoil someone's super sexy gift by releasing pictures before they've been seen by the intended audience. This holiday season has been fantastic and I just want to thank all of my clients, so Thank You!!. Gentlemen if you've been following me thinking I'd LOVE to have pictures of my lovely lady done by 422 Studio then don't I have the perfect gift for you to give. Gift certificates to 422 Studio are available in any dollar amount. They are the perfect way to tell her, "I think you are sexy, beautiful, amazing and I want to treat you to something  you'll love and you deserve so much". I hear at every session how much fun my sessions are and how good these ladies feel once they have done one. The special woman in your life wants to feel that good too. ginger@422studio.com to get yours today.

Also, hot off the press is our latest publication so be sure to check it out. It would make a fantastic stocking stuffer. It's the 2012 Pinup Perfection pocket calendar. Ms January is ours featuring Aje Lew. Available on Magcloud.

No comments: