Welcome to 422 Studio

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fab Friday Fashion

This week I'm in the mood to see some girly classic looks. I've paired up two outfits that would be perfect for a summery pinup photo session. Details below! 

NONE OF THESE PHOTO'S ARE BY 422 STUDIO all photo's in this collage are @ their original photographers.

Outfit details:
Pink floral outfit
Floral Summer dress from Stop Starring $150
Pink Peep toe shoe with flower detail from Snaz 75 $35.99
Pink and grey floral headband on Etsy from 5 Letter Design $27

Red and white polka dot outfit
Red and white polka dot also from  Stop Starring on sale $99
Red ankle strap peep toe from Starlets and Harlots $29.95
Red hair flower on Etsy by Bellababy Studio $12



Contact me today to set up your Pinup Photo Session. I am located in the Richmond, Virginia area. ginger@422studio.com or call 804-833-0888 www.422studio.com for more samples of my work.

No comments: